Monday, October 13, 2008

Fun with Leaves

We got a day off from school for Columbus Day so we decided to rake some leaves in the backyard. After I got a big pile I buried myself in them.
Then it was Brooke's turn to get buried.
I don't think this is very comfortable get me out of here!!
Let's throw leaves at the camera...look out mom!!
Now I will sprinkle Patrick with leaves and try to cover him up.
Look out Patrick here they come, leaves everywhere.
Now I will make a snow angel.
Next we piled the leaves at the bottom of the slide and slid down into them.
This is so much fun!!!
We had a beautiful fall weekend playing outside, lets hope the nice weather continues through Halloween!!

1 comment:

Samson and Grace said...

Wow - that looked like fun. Hope we get to play together soon. D&B's was a super good time. Hope your parents had a good trip to Sin City.
See you soon!
Love,
Sammy